The cookies are not hard to make, but for some reason mine did not look at all like Dorie's. They looked more like a regular cookie. I'm wondering if I would have chilled it for more than three hours the cookies would have kept their shape. Perhaps I should have put the dough in the freezer. I don't know. Anyway, that is why I didn't bother taking a picture.
Please stop by Barbara's blog for a view of these cookies. Her cookies turned out nicely!
4 comments:
My cookies definitely did not look like Dorie's either! But they were delicious!
Don't worry about your cookies not looking like Dories.Thats the fun in baking we can be unique and creative!
Thank you for baking along with me this week!
It's what they taste like that matters!
I agree with FlourChild. It doesn't matter what they look like, as long as you enjoyed them!
Post a Comment