Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Picture Fiasco

There is something I want to know: how do people with small children take nice family photos with smiling, manikin-like children? There was no such luck at our house this Christmas season.

Hold still guys!

No, look at the camera!

Oh, you want to do a special pose for the camera?

O-kay. Enough special poses!

This one's ok, I guess.

Of course there were times when they were cute individually or just the two of them together.









2 comments:

Nina said...

We took pictures last night and yeah... the first one that was decent, we were done! Of course, no one but me was in the mood to keep taking pictures very long so... It's not my favorite, but it'll work! It's funny though, we did about the same thing as you guys with the tree. All the ornaments on the bottom were pulled off, but I'm just too tired and busy to care!

Keeler Klan said...

SO sweet and cute. You'll look back in a few years and relish the pics, even if they didn't turn out how you wanted them to. :) Real life is what you captured!