Monday, December 14, 2009

Natural Bridge Wildlife Park

While my parents were visiting, we took a trip to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Park.




The kids were wild with excitement as we slowly drove through the park.





There were many kinds of animals from all over the world. Some were rare with less than a thousand in the wild, and some were very common.












And some were the biggest beggars you've ever met! Take this guy for instance:


Who could say no to a face like that? Then there was this guy:


"You know you want to feed me."



"How about if I get a little closer?"


"How 'bout if I give you a good profile shot?"

Of course we fed him too. By the time we got to this guy, we were out of food:

He was pretty insistent that we give him something. He kept pecking the window demanding some lunch.



"FINE THEN, I'M LEAVING!"



"Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner!"









No comments: