Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009


Doesn't it look magical?

The first words that came out of Erik's mouth when he went downstairs were,  "Bike!  Dog!"  Two things that he just loves!  He was so excited enter the big boy realm and finally get his own bike.  As for the dog?  Sometimes I could swear he thinks it's real!








It took Jonathan a while to wake up enough to say anything, but when he did he was really cute.  He "played Santa" and had to go find the names on the presents and take them to the right person.  He did a good job and even waited patiently when it was someone else's turn to open a present.

The "big" present this year was a mountain that Landon stayed up late Christmas Eve to put together in the cold and dark.  He's the best!  The kids absolutely love it.



The boys love to build things so this tool/project center is great for them.


I didn't take a lot of pictures because we were having too much fun putting things together and just enjoying Christmas.  This year we decided to limit the gifts to three per person, but between stocking stuffers, grandparents, aunts, and neighbors, the boys made out like bandits!

Here I am making the Low and Lush Chocolate Cheese Cake in one of my Christmas gifts: an apron.  I love it!  Thanks Landon!



1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

You look so great! Love the apron!! Merry christmas Mortensens!!