How come I couldn't get a good picture of these cookies?
Was it my camera?
Was it was the lighting?
No, and no again. The real reason I could not get a good picture of these cookies is I was too busy eating them to have the patience to take a good picture! These little cookies are what I like to call granola-bar cookies because that's what they taste like: a soft, chewy, granola bar.
Dorie gives you some leeway as to what you can add: dried fruit and nuts of your choice. I suppose you could even leave out an ingredient and it wouldn't matter. You can make these little cookies your own.
So if you'd like to try these cookies (or even if you just want to see a good picture of them) head on over to Mary's blog, Popsicles and Sandy Feet, the week's recipe. Thanks, Mary, for a great choice!
9 comments:
These cookies are difficult to photograph.
Especially when your busy holding something besides the camera.
Im glad you enjoyed them..no worries about the pictures..Im glad you baked with us!
This was one great cookie. I will make them again.
camera/lighting aside, they look chewy and moist. yum!
Glad you liked them so well - they were a hit around here, too! :)
These cookies are very versatile, that's for sure. Tough to photograph no matter what! Nicely done.
Haha sometimes I never want to photograph because I just want to eat! Your cookies look gorgeous!
LOL! It's hard to snap that shutter with melty chocolate on your fingers. You did a lovely and representative job.
Look nice and light.
Meh, for me, but just because had too much fruit in them.
Post a Comment