Thursday, April 29, 2010

Landon Turns 30

Yesterday was Landon's thirtieth birthday.  



The boys were so excited to give him presents.


He got swim trunks, a hat, a shirt, flip flops, and a beach towel for our upcoming trip to Padre Island.



He also got a pair of gymnastic rings to do some new workouts on.  He's really excited about those.



We had a special dinner including steak and shrimp (his favorite) and Gooey Chocolate Cake.

He also had a great day at work.  He gave a presentation to his bosses', bosses', bosses' boss and did a really good job.  Then he got to go to a work party they were having to celebrate the completion of a certain project.  This party was at a place that had arcades.  He was alloted a certain amount on a card from the company to play games.  Can you believe it?  Legitimately playing arcade games during work?  What next!  They also brought a cake and sang, "Happy Birthday" to him.

This morning, Jonathan asked me where Daddy was.  He ALWAYS asks me this.  I think he secretly hopes that I'll say something like, "He's outside waiting for you to come play with him."  Anyway, I told him he was at work.  The next thing I know, Jonathan comes out dressed like this:


"Daddy" had come to distribute birthday presents!  It was cute.

We love you Landon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: