Everyday events, memories, and thoughts of the members of the Mortensen family.
Wow, the yard looks great! Man can't believe you guys have leaves on the trees already! We don't even have any buds yet! :(
Looking good! Isn't satisfying when you can see how much difference you've made? You were very smart to take "before" pictures. We always think about that after we're halfway into a project.
It's soooo satisfying! I never knew how much I'd love it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, the yard looks great! Man can't believe you guys have leaves on the trees already! We don't even have any buds yet! :(
Looking good! Isn't satisfying when you can see how much difference you've made?
You were very smart to take "before" pictures. We always think about that after we're halfway into a project.
It's soooo satisfying! I never knew how much I'd love it.
Post a Comment