Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Surrounded By Butterflies


On Saturday afternoon, I went outside to find myself surrounded by butterflies. They were everywhere and there were so many of them! I got into my car and drove to the temple which is about 15 miles from where I live. The butterfly phenomenon did not end in my neighborhood--it was everywhere.


After the temple, I went grocery shopping. When I stepped out of the store I noticed an unusual number of birds gathering on the telephone poles. All their chirping made it sound like I was in a rain forest instead of a major city! As one observer pointed out, "[the butterflies] must look like manna from heaven to them."

1 comment:

Carson said...

That must have been amazing. I planted about 10 butterfly bushes and flowers around my yard, and hardly saw any butterflys. Now I know why, they were all visiting you guys!!