On January 23, Jonathan turned three years old. We had such a fun time celebrating his birthday. I took cupcakes to his preschool (a.k.a. German Kindergarten). He was so delighted that I made cupcakes for him to take to his friends, and he was SO happy to celebrate his birthday at school. His teachers gave him a toothbrush, toothpaste, a cup, and a little mouse on wheels.

That night we went out to eat a Chili's and he got to open one gift-a little wooden train that he loves!


Erik enjoyed this celebration too. He especially liked drinking our pink lemonade. He kept "asking" us for more.

We had a fun little party at our house the next day. I didn't take a lot of pictures because I was so busy playing fun games with the kids. After frosting and decorating cupcakes, we played a balloon game; Train, Train, Plane (a modified version of Duck, Duck, Goose); and Pin the Farmer on the Tractor.




Can you tell that Jonathan absolutely loves tractors? I made this cake for him because he would always look at in the Wilton catalog.
Besides getting tractors and backhoes, he also got some transformers, and two swords and two shields (so Daddy can play with him, of course), and an umbrella.
It was a lot of work, but it was so worth it! He was so happy and excited about everything.
1 comment:
Hi! Hi! Sorry to have missed the party Pearce would have had fun! He was on ski's at the time ;-) That's a crazy story. See you Sunday.
Post a Comment