Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesdays with Dorie: Double Apple Bundt Cake

This wonderful recipe, chosen by Lynne of Honey Muffin, is more like a bread than a cake.  I would put it in the same category as banana, or zucchini bread.  If you like breads like that, then you will love this one.  It is soft, moist, and full of flavor.


Thank you, Lynne, for choosing a fabulous fall recipe.  Be sure to stop by her blog for the recipe, or buy the book Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan.

6 comments:

Cristine said...

Loved this recipe! Yours looks great!

April said...

Your pictures are beautiful.

Tia said...

i like the lighting, like a halo on the cake. I used an old Dorie recipe for apple cake, from her book "Sweet Treats" @ Buttercreambarbie

Anonymous said...

Thrilled to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for joining me this week!

Hindy said...

I agree that it was loaf-like. the more add-ons, the denser it got. Your bundt looks delicious!

TeaLady said...

Was good wasn't it. Moist and spicy.