Sunday, October 3, 2010

PVHS 15-Year-Reunion

A couple of weeks ago, I got the chance to go to my 15-year reunion.  The night before Amberly & Kirt, Maree, Mike and his wife, and I got together at Bill & Kami's house for a get-together.  We were having such a good time I completely forgot to take any pictures.  We all have not been together since we graduated from high school.   I couldn't believe how easy it was for us to chat non-stop for hours. I always knew I had great high-school friends and that night just confirmed that for me.

The next day there were activities for the kids at the Staheli Family Farm.  The boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves





That evening, we went to the Cox's house where there was food from Staheli Catering, and a blast from the past with songs from the '90's and a slide-show presentation of class members.  The evening was really well put together.  I'm glad I was able to make it.


Me, Maree, Amberly 


The Infamous Russ Ross and his wife Nancy




2 comments:

Keeler Klan said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting this so I can steal your pics! :)

Interior Designers Baltimore said...

Great blog youu have here