I decided to make the Dulece de Leche instead of trying to look for it at the store. I took two cans of sweetened condensed milk, put them in my crock pot, covered them in water, and cooked them for eight hours. The result was a fabulously sweet caramel.
Everyday events, memories, and thoughts of the members of the Mortensen family.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Tuesday's with Dorie: Dulce de Leche Duos
Dulce de Leche Duos is just a fancy name for Really Good Cookie Sandwiches with Caramel in the Middle. I loved these little cookies and so did my neighbors. You know the recipe is a hit when your neighbors ask you for the recipe. One neighbor just told me out-right that they were divine. So I gave him another one as he helped my hubby build our fence. My four-year-old gave me a big hug and said in such a grateful voice, "Thank you!" when I found one more cookie for him to eat. I'll definitely be making these again.
I decided to make the Dulece de Leche instead of trying to look for it at the store. I took two cans of sweetened condensed milk, put them in my crock pot, covered them in water, and cooked them for eight hours. The result was a fabulously sweet caramel.
Thank you Jodie of Beansy Loves Cake for choosing these cookies! If you would like to make these cookies yourself, then stop by Jodie's blog for the recipe!
I decided to make the Dulece de Leche instead of trying to look for it at the store. I took two cans of sweetened condensed milk, put them in my crock pot, covered them in water, and cooked them for eight hours. The result was a fabulously sweet caramel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Janell,
Stopping by for TWD and I can see how lovely your cookies came out! I really enjoyed this recipe and getting by to meet other Dorie Bakers!
Kindly, ldh
Your cookies look great. Glad you loved them!
yes, it is nice when someone asks for the recipe. Means you did something right.
And you did. cookies look just right.
Post a Comment