I meant to share a slice of this pie with Alexandra, my landlord's wife and friend. I did. Really. But as I opened the refrigerator door to get the pie and take more pictures, I saw that only one piece was remaining. The temptation was too much for me to resist, and I'm eating the last of the pie even as I type this post. I guess I'll just have to make it again!
My pictures never turn out the best, but don't let that turn you away from any of these recipes--especially this one. I love it. It's so tasty, so delicious. Make sure to go to Sing For Your Supper (http://singforyoursupperblog.com/) by Amy to get this recipe!
I'll have to post a link later; the URL will have to suffice for now. I'm on a tight schedule!
Enjoy!
4 comments:
That is always a testament to good baking...it is gone in no time.
So glad you loved it! This was SO GOOD!
It looks great- so glad you liked it! Thanks for baking with me this week!
-Amy
www.singforyoursupperblog.com
Pie looks just right. No pie = great pie!!!
Post a Comment