Help. Somebody, please help. I'm surrounded by
right-wing extremists. They're in the grocery store, at the post office, the library, and even in my neighborhood. What am I to do? There are
vets from Iraq and Afghanistan all around me. I'm afraid they might, you know, protest in the streets or something, or even worse, disagree with President Obama.
Maybe I should just relax and have a drink.
Tea anyone?
3 comments:
My parents, who are in their 70's--and my dad is a veteran-- are some of those "right wing extremists" who went to a tea party yesterday in Spokane, WA. I just wish I'd gone to one!
Good for them!
I know - isn't it absolutely ridiculous? I don't know if you saw but CNN made some pretty disgusting comments of a sexual nature regarding the Tea parties and one reporter even went so far as to say the Tea parties were anti-American and anti-CNN. Outrageous!!!
Post a Comment