Monday, July 27, 2015

Jonathan's Baptism

On February 15th, 2014, Jonathan was baptized. This is the invitation I made for family and friends--one in color and one in black and white:
 

Jonathan was baptized by Landon.
 

 
Both sets of grandparents came out for the baptism.
 
Grandpa Orlo & Grandma Fina with Jonathan and Landon
 
 

Grandpa Lee and Grandma Karen with Jonathan and Landon


The whole family including Marcus who was born a month and a half later.

 It was a stake baptism, so I was given the assignment of arranging a musical number.  I asked Sage, a daughter of some friends in the ward, to play "Baptism" on her harp and a friend played flute.  I was also asked to give a talk.  I was really glad for the opportunity since I wanted to be involved in Jonathan's baptism.
 
The only unfortunate part was that the water was really cold.  I felt sorry for Jonathan because it really upset him.  I am glad, however,  that he had the support of his grandparents and friends. 

No comments: