Monday, June 29, 2015

Ella's 3rd Birthday

For Ella's 3rd birthday, I had to keep things simple.  I was less than a month away from giving birth to Marcus, and I was tired!  So, I asked a few of her big girl friends if they would come over for a tea party,  I knew she'd be delighted and she was.   I just love this group of girls. They are so sweet and treated Ella like a little sister. 
 














 
I can't tell you how much she loves balloons. To get one with princesses on it just made her day.
 


 
I normally like to make they cakes myself, but since this year called for simplicity, we simply bought one at the store.
 


There she is.  Three years old already.  How I love this little girl.




The girls were so sweet to bring her presents even though it was a last minute invite and it wasn't expected.
 












Happy birthday, Miss Ella!



















No comments: