Jonathan played O Come, Little Children, and I played the Bach Double with Maren. I also had two of my students join in the recital. I was very nervous, for my own children, my students and myself that it was hard to keep control of my nerves while playing. I have come so far in a year and a half, but I still need to overcome that aspect of it. What is the point of learning to play if you can't play for anyone?
Everyday events, memories, and thoughts of the members of the Mortensen family.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Violin Recital
Jonathan played O Come, Little Children, and I played the Bach Double with Maren. I also had two of my students join in the recital. I was very nervous, for my own children, my students and myself that it was hard to keep control of my nerves while playing. I have come so far in a year and a half, but I still need to overcome that aspect of it. What is the point of learning to play if you can't play for anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great job, guys! That's awesome!
Post a Comment