Everyday events, memories, and thoughts of the members of the Mortensen family.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Las Lomas 1st Annual Talent Show
This year, Jonathan's new school held a talent show and Jonathan was selected to perform. He fiddled Old MacDonald Had A Farm. He performed twice: once for the kindergarten through second graders and once for everyone in the talent show K-5 and their families. He played flawlessly during the day performance. I was so proud of him! His teacher, the principal and others came over to tell me what a great job he did. I wish I could have recorded that performance!
There were a couple of minor hiccups during the evening performance, but I was so very proud of him for having so much courage to perform in front of so many people! The crowd gave him quite a good round of applause both times. His performance was one of the best received. (Yes, I am bragging about my kid!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment