Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What Do You Want to Be?

For the longest time, Jonathan has wanted to be a "police" and an "army."  The other day he came home from school all excited saying, "I want to be an author!"  To which he then added, "And a police and a [sic] army."

The then proceeded to gather his materials and clear a work space for himself.  Here he is about to write something grand:


He asked me to write a title for him: This is a Book About Money.  That's my boy I tell ya.

3 comments:

Becky Clinton said...

I wanna know where you got the expanded keyboard for your iMac. I have this little dinky laptop-like thing. Is that just actuary equipment?

Janell said...

That's the keyboard that came with the computer. We got it at Vogelweh.

Becky Clinton said...

I'm sure someone somewhere will sell me a full-sized keyboard. Really miss my keypad.