Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesdays with Dorie: The Lone Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin

I love these little muffins that Betsy of A Cup of Sweetness chose. In fact, they were so tasty, that by the time I remembered to take a picture of them, there was only one left!



I decided to make mini muffins to take to a brunch I was going to.  The boys were not happy that I was not letting them indulge themselves on all the muffins they wanted.  Apparently the ones I set aside were not enough!  Erik, who is two, was particularly upset even though I explained that I would make more.
Luckily there was so much food at the brunch that there were leftovers.  The boys were very happy about that!

This recipe was obviously a hit and it was very simple.  The only problem was I had to add a cup of milk to the recipe because there was virtually no liquid listed in the ingredients.  It must have been an editing error.

Thanks, Betsy, for choosing a great recipe!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I have made this recipe many times. Love it. Glad you boys did to. Have a great day.

Flourchild said...

My kids get upset when I take the food to other events too! I always give them some before hand, But I guess they want it all!! Your muffin looks good!!

Pamela said...

I'm just jealous that your little ones ate the muffins. Mine were not even remotely interested. Some day, they're going to realize what they're missing!

buttercreambarbie said...

awww one lonely little muffin! just waiting to be eaten :)

B said...

Thanks for baking with me this week. I had to take my pictures right away because I knew they wouldn't last long. Yours look great and your family is so cute.