Thanks to Kait of Kait's Plate for choosing this week's recipe!
Everyday events, memories, and thoughts of the members of the Mortensen family.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Tuesday's with Dorie: My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are good, but I wouldn't call them the best. I made them before and they turned out thin and fragile. I decided to give them another try just to see if it was something I did wrong. The first batch turned out thin again, so I decided to make the cookies bigger. For some reason that seemed to help. Not the best chocolate chip cookies ever, but still really good. This time around I used a mint chocolate chip because that is all I had. I really liked the minty flavor. My family must have liked it too because before I knew it, all of the cookies were gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I agree. Not the best, but good. :)
Thin and fragile describes my cookies perfectly. I bet the mint was a good flavour!
Im glad your family enjoyed them. I liked them but I seriously think there is no better cookie then the Toll house one!
Your cookies look great!
They do look yummy! If the family likes them, not much else matters!
Could you please send me a couple of them so I can tell you my opinion of them? Thanks!!
Ditto. Too flat but great flavor.
Like the idea of the mint.
Post a Comment