I have to admit that Halloween in one of my least favorite holidays. The two things I do like about it are seeing the kids all dressed up and Jack-o-lanterns.
Jonathan made the bat hat during story time at the library.
In the afternoon we went to the library for a little party. It was fun. Later we went around the neighborhood to trick-or-treat before heading off the the ward Halloween party. It was the first time in my adult life that I've really been trick-or-treating the old-fashioned way. We've lived overseas for every Halloween that we've had with kids, and so we've always gone trunk-or-treating.
I wish that the Halloween party had been another night. I really wanted to have the chance to meet our neighbors AND I didn't want to look like the party-pooper neighbor who didn't answer the door on Halloween. We put a bag of candy on the door with a sign to take one. I'm sure someone probably just stole the stash.
1 comment:
Well, you missed out here! Same trunk or treat at the ward.
Post a Comment