Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No TWD Due to Family Tragedy

It has been a long and emotionally exhasting weekend. We had to travel to Idaho to attend a funeral for my husbands brother. We just got back home yesterday and I haven't even thought about TWD until I looked at my blog this morning.

I would like to make the Apple Turnovers (or what ever it is this week), but it'll have to be later this week if at all. So please excuse me, and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Sean said...

I am very sorry to hear it. I've never met your husband, but I can imagine the sadness if one of my own brothers died. I hope that everything went OK with the funeral and that it was uplifting, despite the sad circumstance.

Flourchild said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I live in Idaho, where were you? The apple turnovers were so good, try them when you can.

Corri said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss. We will keep you in our prayers. Hope you are settling into your new space-

The Mortensens said...

Sean and Corri--Thank you for your kindness and concern.

Flourchild-We were in Idaho Falls.

TeaLady said...

Sorry to hear about your BIL. Thoughts with you and yours.

Maree Allred said...

So sorry to hear it. You are in our prayers as well.