Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday's With Dorie: Chocolate Souffle



This is my first post after a huge move. It's been two months since I last participated in TWD. I was excited to get started again, but also a little anxious about making a souffle. I was especially nervous since Susan of She's Becoming DoughMesstic (you can find her in my blog links on the sidebar) chose this week's recipe. You see, Susan is extremely talented and makes everything even better than I could even imagine. I'm always amazed at her creativity and talent.

It turns out that making this chocolate souffle wasn't nearly as hard as I had imagined. In fact, things were going so well that I stopped checking to see how it was coming along and things got a little toasty up top. Darn it. Luckily, it still tasted fantastic. I especially enjoyed the combination of the blueberries and whipped cream I put on top. I will definitely be making this one again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the huge move is done with and you're back to baking with the group! =)
Love your chocolate souffle - I never would have thought of adding blueberries on top, I love it!

TeaLady said...

It was surprisingly easy wasn't it. You did a great job. It is lovely.

And, welcome back to TWD