Cinnamon. The smell. The taste. I love it. It's my favorite spice. So when Tracey of Tracey's Culinary Adventures chose this recipe, I was very delighted. Is it true that just smelling cinnomon can boost cognitive function and memory? If so, I'm going to be very smart woman this week!
This cake was very quick and easy to make. There was nothing complicated about it. The smell was heavenly, and it tasted fabulous too. The only alteration I made was I left out the espresso.
In the future, I would like to make these into muffins and leave out the chocolate layer and have them for breakfast. I don't know--it just seems wrong to eat something like chocolate for breakfast even though I could happily eat it all day long.
Be sure to take a look at Tracey's blog for the recipe!
2 comments:
You cinnamon square looks fantastic!
You should try chocolate for breakfast... it's great! :)
Your Cinnamon Squares look soo tasty! I love how you can see the melted chocolate in your cinnamon/chocolate ribbon! (And I don't mind having chocolate for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!)
Post a Comment