Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie: Lenox Almond Biscotti--Looks Funny, Tastes Great!


This week's recipe was chosen by Gretchen from Canela & Comino. I've never had biscotti before, but I love it! I wish I would have put the dough in the fridge as many people suggested. I'm sure that would have helped it to not spread so much. Since I didn't do that, the biscotti hardly has any shape to it. The great thing about TWD is there are so many wonderful and talented bakers who are making the same recipe you are and give great advice and tips on the recipe. From now on I'll read and follow the advice!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this recipe. I'm glad you liked it.

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Your blogs lately have been making me very hungry!! : )

The Mortensens said...

Hee hee hee. My evil plan is working! >: >

Bungalow Barbara said...

Glad you liked them! Even if they spread, I'm sure they were delicious!