Everyday events, memories, and thoughts of the members of the Mortensen family.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Moving Forward
In the last week or two, Erik has given up the army crawl and traded it in for the regular crawl. If I thought he could get around before, there is no stopping him now!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love seeing pictures of the children. Now that Erik is crawling makes me realize how fast babies grow up. But I am happy to see their progress. Before we know it, he will be walking and chasing Jonathan around the house. There are a lot of exciting times ahead of us. Keep the pictures coming. Your Dad and I really enjoy them. Thanks for sharing. Love you, Mom
3 comments:
I love seeing pictures of the children. Now that Erik is crawling makes me realize how fast babies grow up. But I am happy to see their progress. Before we know it, he will be walking and chasing Jonathan around the house. There are a lot of exciting times ahead of us.
Keep the pictures coming. Your Dad and I really enjoy them. Thanks for sharing. Love you, Mom
He looks so proud and excited. Now here's wishing you luck on keeping up with the both of them!
Good job Erik! Too bad we can't get Erik and Brayden together. They would enjoy destroying everything in their paths together.
Post a Comment