Thursday, July 31, 2008

USA Via Space A

Tomorrow we'll attempt to use Space A travel for the first time. Space A is free for members of the military and their families to fly to different locations around the globe. The catch? Well it is on a space available basis (hence the name) and all flights are subject to last minute change without notice. You also have to travel to wherever the military flights are going. So wish us luck. It'll be an adventure!

6 comments:

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Did you go somewhere then?

Julia said...

Janell! How are you? It's so good to see what you're up to. Amberly told me that you were going to Germany, but I didn't realize you'd been in Iceland too - wow.

The Mortensens said...

Hi Julia,

I'm so glad I found you on the blogosphere! I had no idea you were in Samoa. How exciting! How long has it been...8, 9, 10 years?

The Mortensens said...

Michelle,

Yes, we just got back Saturday and I am currently suffering from jet lag! We went to Utah and Idaho. It was such a short visit. I really wanted to see you and Melissa, go the the SLC temple, visit our siblings new houses...I could go on and on. Unfortunately we spent half of our time traveling to and from Germany which didn't leave us as much time to do everything we'd hoped.

Nathan and Amy said...

Hey old friend! I just love the bloger world. It is awesome to reconect with friends of long ago. I'm glad you found me. Nate's brother is in Germany right now in the Air Force, but I think it's a different base. You and Julia get all the excitement seeing the world. I do envy you. I'm stuck here in the sweltering heat of St. George. :-)

Lindsay said...

You are a brave woman. I've been meaning to try Space A but I've been afraid. Where did you end up going? How did it go?