Monday, July 28, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

We went to the Zoo in Siegelbach not too long ago. This Zoo doesn't have giraffes or elephants, but it was a lot of fun and it's only a few miles from our house.

First we saw some raccoons.



This guy looked like he was sleeping.




The kids loved the raccoons. Another fun animal we saw was a llama. This guy literally ran over to us for a visit. It was quite amusing.






Then his friend sauntered over to say hello.







When we were eating lunch, we heard the lions having a "concert." Apparently they were about to have lunch too. I ran down to see if I could capture it on video, but unfortunately they stopped as soon as I got there.

We saw other fun animals like sheep, zebras, camels, and monkeys. Last, but not least, we got to see the tiger enjoying his lunch.




Last Photo taken by Jonathan K. Mortensen--future professional photographer.

No comments: