With my first month's salary from teaching piano and violin, I decided to buy the iRobot--the Roomba from Costco. We call him Robi because we like him so much. Seriously, my floor has never been so clean for so many days in a row! With three kids who love to make messes (especially at dinner time) this little robot has been the BEST INVESTMENT EVER!
4 comments:
I want a Roomba-I'm so jealous!
You should totally get one! I'd definitely see if they have them at your Costco. They are a lot more expensive on the Roomba website.
I didn't know that you had started teaching piano and violin! How's it going?
It's going great! I just started up my studio this month. I was hesitant at first because I didn't want to take away time from my kids, but it's working out so far. I don't have too many students (it's only going to be 5 hours after everyone has started), and Landon comes home and helps out with the kids on the day that I have the majority of my students.
Post a Comment