I wish I could have captured her response on video. She was SCREAMING for the chance to hold the a baby. When we finally chose the one you see in the picture below, she was trying with all her might to get it out of the box. It was so funny!
| A girl's gotta have a purse if she's gonna take her baby shopping. |
| She couldn't get enough of the balloons. |
| There's nothing in the cup, she just thinks she's a big girl "drinking" out of it. |
| She screamed for the cake too. |
ALL ABOUT ELLA:
*She is about 17lbs and ___" tall.
*Miss Ella knows what she wants and she goes for it. She has recently learned to climb up on the couch and the kitchen chairs. She's always been advanced in her mobility.
*Two words she often says are Mama and Dada. When Landon was mowing the backyard the other day, she was slapping her hand on the window and repeating, "Dada!" There have been a couple of other times that I could have sworn she repeated what I said. Once it was, "clap, clap" and another time it was, "strawberry."
*She's quite the Daddy's girl.
*She loves to "talk" and she screams when she's excited about something.
*She's got seven teeth: four on the top and three on the bottom.
*She thinks she is such a big girl. The other day, I was watching a friends baby who is two months younger than Ella. He had a sippy cup with a rubber top that she just thought was fantastic. I told her the cup was Charlie's. Then I pointed to her bottle and told her that it was hers. She was NOT happy. She swiped at her bottle as if to say, "That's for babies and I'm a big girl now." Finally I put her formula in a sippy cup of our own and she was satisfied.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Miss Ella! Glad you had such a wonderful day!
So fun to see girly things in your life. I bet you are loving that!
Whoa . . .no way. I can't believe she is one already. Time flies, but to me it seems like I was just reading her birth story. She is a cutie. Love the tutu on the cake.
Post a Comment