Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some of My Favorite Family Pictures and Blessing Day





The pictures below were taken on Ella's blessing day.


She was blessed by her Dad on March 27th in the Stone Oak building in the Sonterra Ward.


Her Grandpa McEwen, Bishop Compton, Brother Tim Cragun, Brother Jeff Gifford, Brother Todd Blan, and Brother Dell Dunn participated in the blessing.


She was awake and quiet through the blessing, and she melted everyone's heart when her Dad lifted her up for all to see.


Her brothers were on their best behavior in church that day.  They took turns holding her.




5 comments:

Keeler Klan said...

She is so absolutely adorable! I wish I could come home her while she is still small! :( They grow up too fast...

The Grows said...

So many great pictures. You have a beautiful family. You are looking great too!!!

Marcela Fedderson said...

Loved the pictures. Ella is adorable! And I love the pic with Jonathon holding her--So precious!!

Maree Allred said...

So sweet! Love the pics!

Melissa B said...

Oh my gosh, okay, now I know how long I haven't checked in on you, Janell! INCREDIBLE!!! I am so happy for you- this is amazing. Also, I just read through your whole birth story. I never had a home birth, but I could definitely relate with a lot of things... we'll have to talk someday! For reals, the next time you're up here, let's try and hook up! Miss you!