Sunday, February 27, 2011

Valentine's

Valentine's this year was loads of fun.  The boys made these cute hearts at Home Depot and gave them to me as a present.  Jonathan was so excited to give it to me and he insisted that we hang his up right away.  Erik, on the other hand, could only think about the pizza we were going to have for lunch!


Then I went to a ladies' night out at a friend's house, and decorated these sugar cookies.  We were each given a cute box put them in and we went home with some free samples of Lemmi Shine.  Lemmi Shine sponsored the party since my friend Sarah posted about them on her blog Frankly Entertaining.  
People here are so creative and fun!  I had a good time and I'm glad I went even though I was feeling very sore, tired, and preggo!



The next day, another friend in the ward hosted a Valentine's party for kids.  They got to play outside and decorate cookies without any help from the moms.  Everyone really enjoyed themselves.  I'd have to say that she is a BRAVE woman for letting so many kids decorate cookies without supervision!

Landon and I decided to go see "Wicked" at the Majestic theater down town for our Valentine's date.


We loved it!  The show couldn't have come to San Antonio at a better time.  It was a perfect Valentine's date for us. 




2 comments:

Keeler Klan said...

Oh, you lucky DUCK! I can't believe you got to see Wicked! I have never seen it and want to SOOOO bad. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun Valentine's celebrations. :)

Maree Allred said...

What a fun V-day! And like Amberly, I'm so jealous that you got to see Wicked. Glad you had a great time!