Saturday, January 30, 2010

We're Moving Again

Yep, it's true.  But this will be the shortest move we've ever made.  We are moving about 18 miles north west of where we live now.  Just when I was getting into a routine too!  But I am really glad, because we will no longer be renters, and we won't have to move again for a very long time.  Maybe we'll never move again!

These are the things I love about the new house:

1) It was an awesome deal!
2) We can see the temple from our balcony.
3) It needs very little work.
4) It has a wall oven and microwave.  I don't know why I like that so much, I just do.
5) Some little boys live next door.   Maybe they can be friends with my boys.
6) The master bedroom is huge.
7) The schools are great.
8)  The neighborhood has a pool and it's just down the street from our house.

These are the things I'll miss the most about living here:

1) Our awesome neighbors.
2) My gym will be too far away, and I'll have to find a new one.  My kids love going to the play place in the gym and I really love the facility and instructors.
3) I'm already settled and comfortable living here.

If everything goes smoothly, we'll close in a few weeks!

5 comments:

The McBride Family said...

That's exciting!! Good luck with the move! :) Sucks about the gym though. good gyms can be hard to find!

Keeler Klan said...

Holy cow, girl! I can't even IMAGINE moving again right now. I really don't think I ever WILL move again! Good luck. Hope all goes well.

Leslie said...

Congratulations! Especially if you don't have to move ever again, that is a huge accomplishment!

Maree Allred said...

Good for you!! I'm glad you found a place. I'd love to see pictures once you're settled.

Becky Clinton said...

Yes, yes. Pictures, please. Congratulations, new home owners. But to quote my son-in-law whilst in the middle of one of those never-ending home-owner dirty jobs, "renting seems nice about now."