

Landon has taken three actuary tests so far: one in Frankfurt, one in Switzerland, and one in Paris. This trip to Paris was our first big trip with the four of us. It went really well (except the drive home...I won't get into that). We visited the Louvre, the Eiffel tower, a few playgrounds, and Versailles. The playgrounds were Jonathan's favorite part. I have to say that the French really know how to set up playgrounds for kids. Not only did they have fun toys, but they were each surrounded by a gate.
I was amazed how Jonathan, who is two, just jumped in and started playing with kids he had never met and who were much older than he is. He had a good time running in circles on one piece of equipment, and turning another with a bunch of kids on top.
1 comment:
Welcome to blogger! Glad you figured out the video! Wish I could have been more help. The video clips add so much!
Post a Comment